COOPER MARINE ADVISORS
Cooper Marine Advisors Ltd is a fully independent consultancy established by Bill Cooper in November 2016. Bill has worked in marine consultancy for more than 30 years contributing to projects across the UK and overseas.
HOW CAN WE HELP
WHAT WE OFFER
We support clients who are developing projects at the coast or out at sea. We believe in developing strong client relationships and offering sound practical advice. We specialise in characterising the marine environmental conditions for projects.
Our primary services include:
- Marine and coastal process studies – integrated evaluation of waves, tides, and sediment transport
- Interpretation of seabed conditions – sediment classification, bedforms, shallow geophysics
- Seabed mobility assessments – site analysis and development of technical guidance
- Fronts and stratification – site analysis and interpretation
- Metocean – general advice, survey specification, data review and interpretation
- Modelling – specification and audit of wave, tidal, sediment transport and water quality models
- Expert witness – marine and coastal processes
- Standards, guidance and development of good practice for the marine industry
OUR TYPICAL AREAS OF WORK
If you would like to use our services or would like further information about what we offer, please feel free to contact us.