COOPER MARINE ADVISORS
Cooper Marine Advisors Ltd is a fully independent consultancy established by Bill Cooper in November 2016. Bill has worked in marine consultancy for more than 30 years contributing to projects across the UK and overseas.
HOW CAN WE HELP
WHAT WE OFFER
We support clients who are developing projects at the coast or out at sea. We believe in developing strong client relationships and offering sound practical advice. We specialise in characterising the marine environmental conditions for projects.
Our primary services include:
- Marine and coastal process studies – integrated evaluation of waves, tides, and sediment transport. Assessment of seabed mobility. Frontal systems
- Metocean – general advice, survey specification, data review and interpretation
- Modelling – specification and audit
- Expert witness – coastal processes
- Standards, guidance and development of good practice for the marine industry
OUR TYPICAL AREAS OF WORK
WE WOULD BE PLEASED TO OFFER OUR HELP